Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Our first family blog!

Hey everyone! Lyss and I are trying to find out different ways to make sure that no one misses out on Kendra's day to day changes and just how much fun she is! So.... we created a blog spot that everyone can come to to not only get updates but to leave each other notes and tell us what is going on also so we can keep up with the "jones's"(Wentzel's). I am not 100% sure how this thing works and if we can put pictures up or not but I will keep working at it. Love everyone and I hope you all enjoy! Notice the southern "you all" thrown in there! We have been excepted as honorary southerners.

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Alyssa, thanks for finding me and visiting my blog. How in the world did you find me? I hope and pray that all is well with you. IT has been a long long time.

4/19/2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home