Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

Kendra's Words


I have had so many people lately ask what new words or things that Kendra is saying. I wish I knew how to post video b/c seeing her say them is so much funnier than me telling it. But, I still have not quite figured out how to do it (sorry Annie :))!

She is saying ball, mama, daddy, and nana, but her new ones are car, elmo, papi, banana, bye bye, hello, mouth, and many animal sounds for the cow, cat, duck, fish, bird, elmo ("yaa, yaa, yaa"), dog, pig (she actually snorts)!

She can show you where her belly is, her hair, her nose, her mouth, her eyes, and ears, and she will point to all of them when asked.
Daddy taught her to put her finger up her nose when asked where her nose is (and yes he still laughs everytime)! I am in trouble!!!!! All of those years of teaching students who picked their noses, and now our own daughter is doing it and thinks it is funny!!!

Anyways, those are the new happenings in Kendra Graces little life. I will post some new pictures tomorrow (hopefully).

2 Comments:

Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

She's adorable!! And I'm sure the nose picking thing will get old, or not! Hope you all are well. We miss you. Christy ask me to tell you "Hey" They are on the road for the next three days on their way to Arkansas for the next crusade. Our 5 grandchildren are WONDERFUL!!! Love ya.

10/11/2006 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Hey Alyssa! I'm finding all sorts of friends since Cheryl found my blog. What fun! Kate will love to read yours to keep up! Beautiful pictures!!

Love you!

10/14/2006 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home