Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, February 04, 2007

More pics!





Some of these are from Christmas with my family, and I am just now getting around to posting them. Oh, well, better late than never:)!
Hannah Marie is getting so big. It was fun for me to see these pics tonight. She is already almost 3 months old...wow! I am actually going to have a photo session with her and Kendra next week for her 3 month pics, so I will be sure to post some of them.

I love the pictures of Kendra with her TMX Elmo too. She just loves him! I will post some more tomorrow hopefully. I have so many fun pics to post still.
Especially the new pics of Kendra out in the snow...yes, we got some actual snow:)!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the snow! It has been so cold here! They closed school today because of the cold and windchill (-25) WOW! Cold!

2/05/2007 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

wow...I don't miss that a bit. It is in the 40's here, and I think it is cold:)...wow have I forgotten what true cold weather is!!!

2/05/2007 01:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The school's have all been close around here because of the cold. It is crazy! =)

2/05/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

soooo cute! I just laughed sooo hard at the video of Kenra in her dinosaur costume!! VERY COOL! You really should send that in to America's Funniest Videos! I think you'd win for sure!!

2/06/2007 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home