Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Veggie Tales Play Doh!




Kendra just loves to play with her Veggie Tales Play Doh set!! Chris had to hide it in the closet for a while so we don't hear Kendra saying "Bob, Bob, Bob..."non stop :)!
It is the cutest play doh set though! It came with so many neat things, and the play doh will actually look like Veggie Tales (not like my play doh sets when I was a kid)!
Maybe I will get it out of the closet again this week one day...we'll see! She does do well with it though. None has gone into her mouth for too long yet!:)

We are going to try Art class at Gymboree this week, so that will be fun too! I will see if I can post some of those pics later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really cool! I have never seen Veggie Tales Play Doh before! Where did you get it? Brooklyn would love it! =)

2/05/2007 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Family Christian Bookstore...it is neat! All the play doh and pieces etc. come in a Big Bob Face, and opens from the bottom. It is so cute! I think it was $20

2/05/2007 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!! I will have to go there and check it out! Thanks! =) Love you guys!!

2/05/2007 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home