Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Buddies!




Kendra and Hayley are such buddies! I am so glad I have the opportunity to watch Hayley each week so Kendra has a little friend. They are only 4 months apart, so it is perfect! They have been together for over a year now.
The other day they were sitting and watching Baby Einstein together, and it was so cute. Kendra was giving her a kiss, and they were holding hands (like they always do). So I had to snap some pics. Before lunch when we pray too, they always reach over for each other's hand. It is the best!!!
The funniest part about Kendra and Hayley being friends is that I dated Hayley's dad in college for a while. I am so glad we are still friends, and now our girls play together. Who would've thought :)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home