Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kendra's First Haircut!







We took Kendra to Snipits for her first haircut! She had a blast!! It was such a neat place, and I had a coupon so that was nice too :)! I do have another roll of film still that I need to develop of her in her big girl cape with cars all over it, and the stylist drying her hair too (and now she lets me blow dry her hair each night after her bath too). She even got a sucker when it was all done!
Wow! She has never had one of those before, and she points them out now to me each time she sees one too :)! So I found some "healthy" suckers for her to have for treats at EarthFare that have vitamin C and Echinacea too. And she likes those just the same without all that awful sugar :)!
So for her first haircut experience, she really enjoyed herself (and I must say she looks sooo cute too :))! Daddy says she looks like such a big girl now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home