Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What Did Your Kids Dress Up As?

This is really our first Halloween where we can take Kendra around to houses! We are really looking forward to it, and I will be sure and post pics once I get them developed (yes, I am still using film)!
I just love seeing all the kids dressed up in their cute little costumes, and would love to know what your kids are/were for Halloween.
Did they pick out their costume (s) or did you? Tell me all about it...I love it :)! My nephew, Kobe, has three costumes I believe (right, Leah?). He had such a hard time just picking one...So did I :), but Chris didn't want me to go crazy as I know I probably could have :)!!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I dressed my daughter, Esther, up as a ladybug. She recently broke her leg, so I needed something I could get over her cast. I love the Halloween pics of Kendra. She is so cute!

10/31/2006 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Noah was a Lion. ROAR! He was really cute and since we had a game on Haloweed (I know, can you beleive it?) I took him with his costume on. I even pinned him down so I could draw whiskers and a nose on him. Surprisingly he didnt wipe it off. I will put pic on our site soon! Was Kendra a Chicken? I sort of wanted the Monkey outfit from Old Navy but the Lion was cute too!

11/01/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Yeah, Kendra was a chicken! Chris really wanted that to be her costume, so he picked it out this year. We got it at Babie R Us. She would even cluck like a chicken. We had so much fun with her!!
I can't wait to see pics of Noah on your blog :) I bet he was sooo cute!

11/01/2006 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home