Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

new (old) picture


It is amazing to me how quickly kids change!! This picture was sent to me the other day through email that a friend took at church in the nursery. She looks so little to me here.
I still cannot believe how fast time goes by. Cherish the moments!!
She just got her first hair cut the other day, so I will be posting pics of that BIG EVENT :) soon! She looks like such a little girl now. Not so baby anymore.
Does anyone else feel the same way? They don't stay babies long enough at all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! We had to put Noah in a big boy bed on Sat. because he was kept crawling out of his crib. I didnt think it would affect me so much, but I kept looking at him sleeping in his "racecar" bed thinking how BIG he looked....so sad!

11/21/2006 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home