Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Potty Training Day #1







Well, I have decided to try and start potty training Kendra. She has many of the ready signs, so here we go. Today we started with her puppy. She has her own puppy big girl panties and everything. Kendra has been having fun "teaching" puppy how to go on the big girl potty today. Tomorrow is Kendra's big day!

We went out yesterday and got all the essentials:)! The library for some potty books, and a potty video. Target for her Big Girl panties. She chose Happy Feet, Dora, and Curious George. She is very excited about them...so far:)! We shall see how it goes tomorrow. We got some M&Ms too. She asked for those all day yesterday, but they are waiting for her to go on the big girl potty tomorrow:). She also has her own Potty Sticker Chart we made today. She painted it while I drew the lines for the stickers. Puppy already got some M&M stickers on the chart today.

Then while we were at Target yesterday, we always look at the shoes just for fun, and to see what is cheap (if any). I have had my eye on some pink cowboy boots for Kendra for a while, but didn't want to spend $15. Yesterday we found them for $3 on clearance!!!!! So, she had fun wearing them around the house today too. I just love them...so cute! Now I just need to find a cute cowboy hat that matches or an outfit! lol But only if I find it for a bargain like the boots!


oh, and for those of you who do not know what happened to Kendra's forehead. She fell at "Aunt Lindsay's house and bonked her head" as she would say:)! It is healing up just great though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

LOL, I was hoping you were going to post pictures :) I new they would be cute!

It looks like you have everything set up to be fun for her, it looks like a neat idea to me and will get her so into it that she will do wonderfully.

Have fun :)

7/24/2007 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I hope so:)...thanks for praying too. I know I need His help and lots of patience!!!

7/24/2007 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home