Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

Elle is 3 Days Old Already!











Elle has her first doctor appointment today at 4:00! We all got to go see her again this morning, and enjoyed holding and cuddling her so much! She was sun bathing on the couch when we got there, and I thought she was a doll, really!! She is so tiny! And so "precious" as Kendra would say.

Kendra and Evan were "petting her" too. It was so cute:). I absolutely love the picture we got with the three girls! I caught Cindy laughing while holding Elle too (I love that shot as well).

Thought you all would like to see some new pictures. Everything is going great! Lindsay even wants to go downtown tonight to walk around and go to dinner...WOW! She is doing so well!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

have fun tonight :)

7/16/2007 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki Aeschliman said...

thank you leah. Cindy is always in her glory when she gets to love and cuddle her grandchildren.

7/16/2007 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki Aeschliman said...

oops I meant Alyssa. I was reading leah's comment. I'm sorry alyssa.

7/16/2007 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures of Elle Rain!!! Can't wait to see her next Thursday! I fly in around 3:00 or 3:30, can't wait to see everyone!! =) Love ya

7/16/2007 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Leah,
We did have a great time, but we sure do wish everyone could be here!!!

Vicki,
I read your first comment, and wondered what you were talking about, and then got to the ...oops part:). You crack me up! I don't mind being called Leah:)!

Shelly,
We can't wait to see you soon too!!

7/16/2007 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home