Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Elle's coming SOON!!!

I loaded the pictures smaller so I could load them all quicker for you guys, but if you click on them you will see them large!!:)














Well, here are the pictures we promised:). Kendra is finally in bed, and I have a second to blog them. What an eventful night! Lindsay is doing so well! When we left she was flying high on her sleeping pill, so she was smiling again which was nice! Matt was his usual self...cracking us up:). When he came back to the waiting room to tell us about what the doctor did, we were all cracking up. Oh, the guys point of view...what a riot! For those of you who don't know what he said, you will have to ask me later:).

Kendra had fun playing with Paeton, and even wanted to "go night night" for pretend in Aunt Lindsay's bed while they were getting her ready. Lindsay was so cute as they were wheeling her to her delivery room smiling as we were telling her, "She's gonna have a baby!!" When we left, I think Matt was wishing for one of those sleeping pills too:)! LOL

We are all praying for a safe and healthy delivery! We love you guys!

Oh, yeah, by the way, when you post your comment post your best guess for time of birth and weight of little Elle! Chris says, "7:20am, and weigh 7 pounds 10-13 oz. I say, "6:47 and weigh 7 pounds 2 oz.

8 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

Thank you so much for putting the pictures on so soon. We are continuing to get everthing ready, seems that there is so much to do to go away for a week ;( But with Gods grace we will be on the way in the am!!! We will be in touch
Love you lots,
Mom

7/12/2007 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Thanks for the pictures, the ones of Matt & especially hilarious! Enjoy holding Elle tomorrow!!!

Time: 5:45 am

Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz

I have a feeling I will be the one fatherest off ;)

7/12/2007 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

I meant farthest off...not whatever I wrote :)

sorry, it's late

7/12/2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

Awww....thanks for posting them!! I am there in spirit! =) Jay and I both wish we could be there, but I will be there on the 26th (which is a Thursday) and I am so excited to see baby Elle! I am also so excited to see your house and Matt and Lindsay's house. =)

Time: 9:45am

Weight: 8lbs 2oz

Again thanks for keep us informed! I will be a work today so call my cell to let me know any news!! :-)

7/13/2007 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki Aeschliman said...

Thank you so much for letting us pretend that we are there. I want to see a picture of Matt gagging.

7/13/2007 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

We'll have to get one of those pictures (of Matt gagging:) just for you, Aunt Vick:)!!!

7/13/2007 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Leah, you win for Elle's weight:) guess, and Chris wins for her arrival time! How fun:)!

Good job guys! You weren't too far off at all.
2 ounces, and 30 minutes off. How funny!

7/13/2007 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Yes, that is kinda funny :) I thought I may have won for weight :)

I was terribly wrong about the time though!

7/15/2007 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home