Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"A Child's Ten Commandments to Parents" #1


The book I am reading right now is great! At the end of the book, Leman had "A Child's Ten Commandments To Parents", and I thought they were great, so I am going to share them one day at a time. That way it gives you all something to look forward to everyday.

#1: My hands are small; please don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a picture, or throw a ball. My legs are short; please slow down so I can keep up with you.

Lord, help us be the parents YOU have called us to be...guide me in Your Truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long! Psalm 25:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home