Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wanna Be Like Daddy!!








Kendra was cracking us up yesterday wanting to prance around the house in Daddy's jeans. She was in the bedroom trying to put them on herself, but then decided to call to us for help:). So, Daddy showed her how to hold them up by the pockets, and she ran around falling into everything giggling the whole time. I should've had the video camera, but sometimes the digital is easier to grab quick:).

Looking at these pictures reminded me of the song by Philips Craig and Dean...
I want to be like HIM, cause she wants to be like me! I love that song! ( I know it is he wants to be like me, but I had to change it up:))!

4 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

I lvoe these pictures and I love that song. Dad can not sing the song with out crying! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am glad that you got time at home.
Love you bunches,
Mom

6/30/2007 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have enjoyed seeing pictures of Kendra. Kids are so fun and silly. =)

6/30/2007 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Good to hear from you again, Holly! I love looking at your blog too (when you stop by mine I always go to yours again too:)).

6/30/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

AWWW....how sweet!! =) I love looking at your blog. So many cute pictures!! =) Miss you guys!

7/01/2007 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home