Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Birthday Shirt!





Kendra got so many cute clothes for her birthday! The video last night showed one (from Aunt Lindsay & Uncle Matt), and this one today is from Nana & Papi! I think I love new clothes for Kendra more than myself now:)! It is so fun! Thanks again everyone for all the cute new clothes, and jammies.

We went to the zoo today, and the camera had a dead battery which I didn't realize until we got there, so I will have to take it on our next zoo trip. We are planning a family weekend this weekend since we don't have a wedding for once...Yea! So maybe we will all go together then.

Kendra's favorite thing to do today at the zoo was run through the mist. Her hair was dripping when I finally pulled her away from it:). She kept running through it giggling, and was also covering the hole with her finger where the water comes out cracking herself up:)! It was cute. Wish I had my camera. Next time:)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana said...

She looks adorable! But, I think she would look adorable in a potato sack! Glad she likes it and it fits since she is growing so quickly!

lots of love, hugs, and bisous,

Nana

6/27/2007 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

She is getting so big!! =) She is looking like a true toddler!! =) Love ya

6/28/2007 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home