Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Resemblance?




I need to get a picture of Chris at Kendra's age too (mom Wentzel:)). I love comparing Kendra with my old baby pictures. It is so fun to see the resemblance:). The picture of me holding the sweet roll was actually taken the morning of my two year birthday, so I thought that was neat to compare it with Kendra. I think if Kendra's hair was cut like mine was that would make a big difference too of course. But she definitely has lighter hair that I did at this age.
The amazing thing to us is the miracle a little child is. And what a blessing she is to all of us. She definitely looks like her daddy so much too, and I would love some pictures of Chris as a baby (hint hint, Mom W:)!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

That is just amazing, it is like looking at a carbon copy of YOU! WOWOWOW What a cutie! I will dig in my picture boxes, see you in a couple of days! Just Kidding! Love you bunches,
Mom

6/19/2007 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

The two bottom pictures look so much like Kendra's little face, so funny.

It is AMAZING how a child can look like both parents SO much!

I loved the pictures from Father's day too.

What a great day!

6/20/2007 01:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home