Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Miss Independent!












We went to Lindsay's pool today, and had so much fun. Kendra surprised all of us at how brave she was. I got her a suit this summer that supposedly helps them build confidence and swim on their own. Well, let me tell you all...it works! She went right out there, and swam and swam and swam. I wish I would've had the video camera today, but I will make sure and have it next time. Before we even left she was so cute, and so excited. Daddy shot a couple of pictures of us at the door ready to go before he went to work. She kept saying "bye bye, daddy, c you, lindsay's pool"! In other words, Let me just go, ok? No more pictures please:).

She wanted to jump into the deep end too, but I told her that that was for the Daddys to swim in. The mommys and kids stay over in the shallow end:)lol! Since it was all moms and kids there today that worked. I don't mind if she swims in the deep end, but I have to say, I wasn't wanting to swim in the deep end:). I didn't expect her to do so well. She would be swimming in the shallow end, and then end up all the way out at the rope that divides the shallow water from the deep, and I would have to go get her to turn her back towards us:). She is crazy, but we already knew that!!!

Whenever she sees Lindsay now she says hi to "baby Elle" too. It is so cute to hear her say. If she sees a picture of Lindsay, and I ask her who is in her tummy she will answer with "baby Elle"! I need to video her saying that for you all. I did catch a shot of Kendra patting baby Elle today too. How cute:). Elle and Kendra are going to be such buddies! I love it!

Daddy was working today, and was so bummed he couldn't be there so we are going to go again on Sunday if it is nice weather. That way Uncle Matt and Daddy can swim too:). How fun!

11 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

that is great :) it is too bad kobe, brook and kendra don't have time together in the summer. they all love the pool so much and are so into swimming around in their swimming :)

6/07/2007 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

That would be awesome to be able to get together over the summer! I wish the kids were able to play and going swimming together!! =) Glad you had a GREAT!!! =)

6/07/2007 07:21:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

You guys are welcome to move here to God's country anytime:)!!!lol
Love and miss you all!!

6/07/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

lol your pictures are becoming famous!!! they are all over blog world.

6/08/2007 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ans&Al said...

that is awesome! i need to get one of those suits for aimee...

6/08/2007 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I got it at Walmart for $10.

6/08/2007 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ans&Al said...

aimee says she wants to go to kendra's house:) she would like to know if Kendra has her own little pool too!! she also says that Kendra is very brave, but she isn't!!

6/08/2007 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

that is so funny:). Yes, Kendra has her own little pool too, but she would rather go to the big pool everyday. Someday soon Nana and Papi will have their own big pool:).

6/08/2007 03:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have figured this thing out. She is so brave and what a fish! Just like her daddy when he was little. I can't wait to see her in July or august :) I just love seeing your pictures, dad and I set down everynight before bed and in the morning before he goes to work to see all three blogs. Thanks for the hard work!
Love you Mom

6/08/2007 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I am so glad you figured it out, mom and dad! That is great! Yes, Kendra loves the water like most kids, and it is fun watching her be so proud of herself. We are looking forward to spending some time with you soon too. Love you guys!

6/09/2007 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

what fun pictures!
I would be like you alyssa- not a huge fan of the deep end.
love you and miss you!

6/13/2007 04:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home