Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, June 01, 2007

Crazy Kendra


Things I said I would NEVER let my kids do:)! Daddy starts these things with Kendra that stick, ya know?:) It is a good thing we bought these couches on Craigslist, and they were cheap. I have said we will not buy nice furniture until our kids are grown out of the toddler/baby stage:). So, anyways, yesterday I caught a fun shot of Kendra jumping that I had to share.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ans&Al said...

haha! so funny...Before Aimee was born I told my mom that I wanted an all white living room! She said that I was crazy...and now I understand! I'm sticking with my free couches for now:)

6/04/2007 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

lol:)
Know what you mean! The things that change once we have kids!! All for the better though!!

6/04/2007 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home