Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Birthday Party!







We had such a great time for my birthday party. I just love spending time with my family. For those of you who know my dad really well, I put the picture of him in there with his finger up in the air for you:). He was telling a story, and I happened to capture him at the right moment!:) All you past soccer players will love that!!
I also love the picture of Hannah Marie with her nose wrinkled. And then I put a new picture of Caryl in there too with her great boyfriend, Matt.
Kendra was having fun playing with Aunt Devon's bracelets too. We had a big barbeque, thanks, Chris:)! He was the master griller! We had so much good food! Everyone brought something yummy...chips and dip, deviled eggs, burger, hot dogs, potato salad, tabouli, guacomole, fruit salad, and thanks, Ceej, for the incredible chocolate cake worth every calorie:)!!

Thanks all, for a great Birthday! I love you all so much!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a blessing you are! As I watch you grow in your walk with the Lord and mature as a wife and mother; I stand amazed. You have blessed Dad and I so much and we are so proud of you.
3 John 4

P.S. if I were you, I would demand a recount!

5/30/2007 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Ans&Al said...

I LOVE that picture of Hannah! It is SO adorable:)

5/31/2007 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Does Hannah look like her mommy or daddy, or just both?

6/04/2007 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Definitely both, but I see more of Devon in her lately. It is so hard to tell at this age still, ya know? They change so much each year!!!

6/04/2007 01:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home