Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kendra' Room in the works





Here are a couple of shots of Kendra's room still in progress, and her Big Girl bed is soon to come! It is so cute with a house headboard. Someone gave it to us, so that was another blessing, and then it just happened to match her bedroom theme perfectly. I need to still put all her cute little things up like her shelf, pictures, and hand cut letters that spell her name that Daddy made for her. I just love them! We just haven't had a second to do it yet. I will post more pics once all the rooms are all done. We need to finish painting our room still. We used the Ralph Lauren paint that is suede finish, and takes some work to do. Looks great when done, but we haven't had time to do more than one wall so far.

It is really looking nice, and is sure a blessing to have such a nice home. Kendra loves the big yard, and our screened in porch is great too! Chris bought me a wicker furniture set for the porch for Mother's Day! What a nice surprise that was:)!
We love our neighborhood, and have kind neighbors. Our one lady right next door to us does not speak English, so once again I wish I knew Spanish :).

We are surrounded by neighbors who go to different churches in the area, so that is nice too. I have had many offer to watch Kendra anytime I need help, but you know me...I don't leave her with just anyone:)! But, anyways, all that to say God has blessed us in a great neighborhood with a great house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home