Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, April 23, 2007

Zac on the Drums!


I know many of you do not know Zac, but knew you would get a blessing out of this so I am posting it. We sang in church last Sunday (my dad, Caryl, and I). That in and of itself was special to us, but then a little boy named Zac played the drums during our song.

The cool thing about this is that he is only 7 years old!


God can and wants to use "little guys" too...WHAT A BLESSING!
And how cute is he? Huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

awe, so cute. does your church video tape the special music? I would love to see you guys with your dad!

4/23/2007 01:56:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Yes, it was recorded. I can see if we can get some put on the blog. Chris still wants to show me how to do the video, and then I can post video too. Once he shows me, I know I can do it from there. Just need the initial teaching, ya know?

Still dying to see pics of your house!!!!!

4/23/2007 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

thursday is the inspection and that will be the next time I go to the house, I will take pictures then and post them for u all :)

did you guys get an inspection done?

4/23/2007 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

ok, I guess I will have to be patient.

No, we didn't get an "inspection" done b/c we didn't want to spend the money. It is a newer house so we didn't see the need. We got a termite inspection b/c that is what they do down here, but that is all. It is good to check for mold if the house is older, and water damage etc., but we didn't have to worry about that.
Can't wait to see:)!!

4/24/2007 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home