Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"MOMMY...BEE!!!!!!"


Kendra just loves Winnie the Pooh videos, however, they have now given her a fear of bees:)! She gets very concerned for Winnie and his friends when the bees are chasing them. Anyways, yesterday while we were playing outside a HUGE bumble bee came around. Being the "awful" mother I am, I just had to snap a picture because it cracked me up:)! I know that is horrible isn't it?

Notice in the picture the bee on the top left. Kendra was so scared to move she just kept yelling "no, mommy...bee, bee, bee"...lol! Great picture, I thought! And it was quite comical, really:)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Oh you mean mom! lol, there is a part of me that loves pictures of kids crying or throwing a fit, it is so real. I love the updates! cute hair cut too, that is much better than what I did to Kobe when he was little!

4/18/2007 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home