Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Stylin" in her bunny shades!





Kendra was cracking me up today in her bunny shades. She was posing for the camera cocking her head a little different each time and of course saying "cheese", and then running over to the camera to see herself (as usual). If you would like a pair of these stylish shades, I am sure you could still find them clearanced in the stores:). I found these at Hobby Lobby. One of my favorite stores down here!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

oh my, those are hilarious...I don't think they would look quite as good on me as they do on Kendra though lol

4/10/2007 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

Those are really CUTE!!! =)

4/15/2007 06:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home