Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Kendra & Eden!



Kendra just loves Eden (my sister Caryl's dog). The other day she gave her a bath, and just thought it was great! She really enjoyed dumping the water on her "like mommy does" to Kendra! Then she enjoyed cuddling with her after the bath was all done. What a sweet picture!


Oh, by the way, I got some new Easter pictures done of Kendra the other day, but they won't be in for a couple of weeks. I actually took her to a studio that had live bunnies AND LAMBS! Once I get them back, I will post them. They turned out really cute, and she had so much fun with the animals. I will fill you in on all the details in a couple of weeks when I post the pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Kobe loves giving poor rupert a bath. He sits there and laughs his head off while I pour water all over rupert. I will have to get some video of how Kobe laughs. I don't want to forget what he sounded like at four years old in hysterics...it is too cute

4/10/2007 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

Brooklyn just loves to give Maggie Sue a bath! She does just what Kendra does! It is so fun to watch her. =)

4/15/2007 06:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home