Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

4 Years already!





I cannot believe it has already been four years ago since Chris and I said "We do"! Time goes by so fast, and what a great reminder to us all to cherish each and every moment!!

Chris took me away for the weekend to Atlanta to celebrate, and it was great! We felt like a young dating couple again (yeah, I know...we are still, just don't always feel like it:)) My parents watched Kendra so she had fun too which always makes it easier on a mom to go away. Our hotel room was right downtown, so we walked to The Coke World, a fabulous Italian Restaurant called Azios, and we also went to the new Georgia Aquarium which was amazing! Friday night we also took the car for a quick trip to IKEA. Such a great store!!
They have the neatest things. Look at ikea.com sometime. Very good prices too!!FYI:)

I am so thankful that the Lord brought Chris into my life. He is the best husband, and daddy that we could ever ask for. So unselfish, loving, and a godly example to us daily! Thank you, Chris, for four wonderful years! We love you!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kowalcyk...wca kindergarten =).

2/27/2007 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Thank you, Kimberly:)...congrats on your little girl coming soon! That is so exciting!!!!

2/27/2007 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

congrats alyssa, isn't it amazing how time flies and how God gives us someone who is more than they could ever imagine...love you and miss you friend.

3/01/2007 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mo's Mob said...

Congratulations Alyssa! We have just set up a new blog and I happened to find yours. I was so excited to find a way to get back in touch with you. Sounds like God has blessed you abundantly! What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations again on your anniversary!

3/02/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! It was fun finding your blog. Check ours out sometime. I love finding out where people from college are now and what they are doing.

3/04/2007 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Ans&Al said...

congrats! glad you had fun away...isn't it amazing how going away without any kids makes you feel like you're dating again?! i can never forget your anniversary since it is practically the same as ours:)

3/05/2007 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

So glad you had a GREAT time!! Love you guys!!!

3/06/2007 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a great time and I will agree that you feel like you are dating again when you get a break from the kids. Adam and I celebrated our tenth this past summer and spent a whole five days away while grandparents babysat. We had soooo much fun and I hope we don't have to wait another ten years:)

Congrats Alyssa and I hope you have many more wonderful years together. By the way, where did you all meet?

3/07/2007 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Hi, Kelly! I love seeing you in blog world now!! Your boys are so cute! Love that hair.
Chris and I met at the school where I was teaching at the time. His dad was my administrator:). I was dating a guy at the time for two years, and when I met Chris I knew I was with the wrong guy, and that Chris was for me. So to make a long story short...I married Chris 6 months later!!

3/07/2007 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

happy anniversary to you!!! You are such a great-looking couple. I am glad you got to get away together. We need that soon :)

3/07/2007 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home