Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Love Playing with Kendra!





I love having a toddler at home, and just being able to play! Kendra still loves going outside, and I am so thankful I don't have to bundle her up (and me too!). Yesterday she got the biggest kick out of just tearing the leaves apart, and holding them up into the wind to see them fly.

She absolutely loves Winnie the Pooh, and Bob (Veggie Tales) right now! Whenever we are not reading, coloring, playing outside, throwing the dog's bone, or eating, we are watching Veggie Tales or Winnie the Pooh! Her new favorite thing to say from the Winnie the Pooh movie is "Aw, nuts!" Because all the acorns fall out of the tree, and she always yells..."Aw nuts!"

She also loves to play with her new Leapster game system from Grandma and Grandpa Wentzel...as you can see in the picture :)!

3 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

love the "awww nuts" you need to get that on video for all of us to hear :) You're a great example to me of one who "enjoys motherhood!" thanks so much.

2/21/2007 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Alyssa, I was SO excited to find your blog. It brought me back to those volleyball days at Northland. By the way, this is Kelly(Shalles)Love. Your daughter is adorable!!! It was also great to see your parents. You haven't changed and still have that contagious smile :) Glad that you are enjoying motherhood. I have three boys who keep me very busy but I love it. So great to catch up on your life.

2/25/2007 02:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute picture!!!

I'm having a baby girl around August 1st. Can't wait =)!

2/26/2007 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home