Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Wanna be like Mommy"!



We were getting ready to go to Gymboree class this morning when Kendra requested to wear her sunglasses like mommy:). So daddy wanted to snap a picture before we headed out the door. Kendra is our little poser now for pictures. We say "Look at daddy", and she even cocks her head while saying cheese:)lol...what a riot!


What a fun kid! Oh, and she had a new boy in her class today, and let me just say he was quite the bully. Kendra gave him her angry eyebrows a few times, but no one was hurt:)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I didn't even know they had kids stuff! How crazy! I am sure it is a fortune, but you know me and my sales:)! My mom and I actually just went to Gymboree yesterday and got her some cute stuff b/c I had 1/2 off coupons. I actually buy more clothes for her now than for myself. It's more fun:)!
Love you Leah!

3/21/2007 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

She is to cute!! Brooklyn loves her sunglasses. She thinks she is soooo cool wearing them! =) They are so much FUN at this age! =)

3/23/2007 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

You need to share new pics with us of her sometime. We miss you guys, and I love the new pictures! Of Kobe too, Leah:)!
Love you guys!

3/24/2007 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Too cute! I just got some sunglasses for Noah and the baby. (2 for 5 at Children's place!) 5 bucks is worth a good picture!!! But you know that! :-)

3/25/2007 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Marie said...

You have a new birthday picture on the way!!!=)

3/27/2007 08:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home