Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"His name is BOZ spelled B-O-Z"




I picked up a new video for Kendra at Family Christian Bookstore the other day, and let me just say that it was a great purchase! She loves it, and so do I! It teaches so many great things, and it really makes her giggle which I always love to hear. There are a lot of songs, a whole family (mom & dad), twins who get along:), and the big green bear, Boz who Kendra loves!

They pray at the close of each episode which I really like too. They show family mealtime all together again with prayer too.
Kendra's video is called Friends & Helpers...
For those of you with Pre-schoolers...Try them! They are great! Go to http://www.bozthebear.com/products/overview.asp for more information:)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

It looks like a cute show...how funny.

4/25/2007 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

I need to see BIG pictures of kendra's room & your room...

4/27/2007 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the info on the video. I am definitely going to check it out. Kendra is such a doll! I just want to squeeze her :)

4/28/2007 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

how are you friend - i hope you are doing well - i am so glad it is friday - ready for the weekend..

5/11/2007 07:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home