Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

"More, more, more!"



Yesterday the North Hills Community Church (where we attend) had a big last get together picnic for all the boys and families that were in the After School Program that I have been a part of since February. So, I brought Kendra (Chris was working). She had so much fun cheering the boys on in soccer and basketball. The hard part was keeping her from running on the field.

She would get so into the games (my dad would've been so proud)! She would say "ohhhh" when they would miss a shot, and clap when anyone would score while saying "Yea!!!" It was great:). She dragged around the ball bag for a bit too wanting to take them all out.

Another highlight was Fruit Punch! They had big coolers with water, lemonade, and fruit punch in them. Kendra has never had red punch before, and she had her first taste. She wasn't too sure about it. It was cute:)! She chowed down a hot dog from the grill, and just had a blast! She had the cutest rosey cheeks when we were done. Wish I had a picture of that. It was 80+ degrees out there.

But, here are a couple of shots of her signing more, and laughing as I am throwing a soccer ball "high" (as she requests) in the air.

1 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

super cute!! She is adorable. I just came to Brent's office to check my email and blog-worlds :) I love Kendra's room! Sooo pretty! Time for #2 :) love you.

5/26/2007 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home