Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

Our weekend!

We had a very busy and eventful weekend in Savannah, GA! It was great! We filmed and shot a wedding there. The pictures turned out great, and they were fun to work with. Their reception was at Vic's on the River, and it was just beautiful!
Chris loved his Prime Rib dinner they had (so did I:)).

We drove back after the wedding b/c we didn't want to stay another night away from Kendra (it was already 2 nights gone), so that brought us home at 6 am..yikes! We were so tired, and Kendra was so excited we were home hearing us, she wanted up at 6:20. So we slept when she had her afternoon nap, crazy day! But it was so nice to see her again, and we enjoyed it together!

I will be posting some pics as soon as I can. The cameras and other computer are busy with work stuff right now, but I wanted to at least give you all an update.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

I am glad it went great! I LOVE weddings that are at beautiful places that I haven't been before. Our next wedding is on June 9th in Troy at a hotel all day :)

5/22/2007 09:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home