Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kendra & Haley!






Kendra and her best friend Haley got to play yesterday, and had a blast!

They played in the pool, and got so dirty that then they needed a bath, so I did their hair all silly, and they giggled together for a while about it:)! I had so much fun with them yesterday! They had matching swim suits too just by chance! That was cool, and they looked oh, so cute in them:)!

They get along so well. Each would take turns going down the slide into the pool, shared bubbles, and Kendra even gave her a frog and gecko (which are very special to her:)) to Haley to take home with her. So sweet, and such buddies!

Then, after their naps, we found a lady bug, and had fun playing with him until we let him go outside again. We just had a busy and fun day!

We Love You, Haley! Can't wait to see you again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Kendra's room looks so cute! how cool!
I am glad you guys had a day of fun for you, kendra & her best friend. That is so great, I love those days!

5/16/2007 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I loved the swim suits! Having only boys I never get to see such cute ones:) Sounds like a perfect day!
BTW, I love your new house and decorating. So neat!!

5/19/2007 04:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home