Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Love that Book!



I sure do love Kendra's love for books! As a former school teacher, it is one of my greatest joys:)! Yes, Kendra loves movies and TV too, but I am so very thankful that she will sit with me anytime for a good book (many in one sitting now too). And we actually get through more than the first page:).
I picked her up a new At the Farm book at the Target Dollar Spot that she just loves. It has Peek a Boo spots to lift up, and she will race through it naming off all the animals or secret hidden objects as fast as she can. It is so cute.
So today as soon as she woke up from her nap she wanted to look through it with me, and Chris captured some cute shots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

good times, hope you guys had a great weekend!

6/03/2007 09:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home