Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

"Cheese Pizza", "Eggs & Cheese"


Last night Chris and I were laughing so hard:)! We like to read books with Kendra before bed, and last night one of the books Kendra chose was about a little girl who ate pizza at the end of the story. After I was finished reading her the book, she got up to do what I thought was go to her bed, but no. She went to the kitchen, climbed up into her chair, buckled herself in, and said, "cheese pizza, please". Then it turned into "eggs & cheese" (must've sounded good to her:)). So here it is 9:30 at night now, and she is asking for eggs and cheese. :)

Chris was in his office cracking up while I am trying to explain to Kendra that we just brushed her teeth, and it was time for bed, not eggs and cheese time:).

So, I unbuckled her, and we prayed with her, and she went to bed like usual. No complaints. What a sweet heart:)!!!

I did take some video of this episode. If we have time in between weddings, I will post some of that footage:). What a crack up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home