Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Where Does the Time Go???



I was going through Kendra's baby pictures (trying to organize for scrapbooking), and came across her 7 week old baby pictures. Wow! Where does the time go? I cannot believe how fast it goes by, but I remember this day so well. She did so well for her first professional picture shoot. I think I bought every pose (and so did my mom). We crack up now at ourselves with all those pictures. But, I must say, I am glad we have them, and don't wish we would've taken more:)!! They grow up way too fast!

The other picture is another one from Kendra's two year photo shoot we did. One of her favorite things to do is say, "hold, hold, hold" when she sees something she likes or wants to hold. I was getting her to smile by using one of her favorite play bugs and sticking it in the flowers we used for the pictures. She was laughing, and asking to hold it too:)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

they grow up way too fast!!! I guess it helps us keep having kids though because we miss those little baby years, they go so quick

7/09/2007 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

Amen Amen Amen!! I love having you guys have more kids!! The more the merrier! You all did such a great job with the first ones, I was starting to worry that something wasn't working :)
Really I love the pics, what a change.
Love ya,
Mom

7/09/2007 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home