Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Monkey Joes!

















Chris and I took Kendra to Monkey Joes on Saturday before we had to go to film our wedding. What a blast!! Chris got Kendra a free jump pass, so it didn't cost us anything to take her either which is always a plus:). I think it is a chain, so if you go online you could see if there is one near you. It is such a fun place for kids and adults! Chris and I had fun climbing and sliding too.

Kendra was sliding down slides by herself that took my stomach away. She amazes all at how brave she is for her age. She did love to hang out in the 3 and under inflatable too though, so she is still my "baby" :) lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

I wish we would have had places like this for our kids when they were little. Looks like great fun. Hope all is well.
Love you's,
Mom

7/10/2007 09:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home