Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

First Fishing Trip!







We took Kendra out for her first real fishing experience last night. And wouldn't you know it, my camera battery died as she was reeling in her very first fish!!! All we could do is laugh, and say, "Oh, well, we'll get it next time!" The last picture I took is of Chris and her reeling it in. It was a little baby bass. So we told her she caught her first bass, and that was all she kept on talking about...her bass! So cute! She even "pet" the fish!:) (With a huge smile on her face too!) What a kid!

I have been learning our camera more and more, and I will put two different pictures on here that are the same shot, but look at the difference. Pretty cool what you can do once you learn the camera:)! Chris is still teaching me a lot, but I was pretty proud of myself, and the cool shot I got of Chris and Kendra with the sunset.

Hopefully next fishing trip I will remember the extra battery so we can get shots of her fish!:) lol

1 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

These are amazing pictures, the second one is my favorite and the next to the last one. Your camera is great. I am sure they had a great time. Fishing is one of Chris's favorite past times. He and Matt did alot of it!
Love,
Mom

7/06/2007 09:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home