Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kid's Commandment #2-3



The personality that I have often times can look like this comic. Oh, Lord, help me:)! Chris is so good for me in this area because he always finds the good in things, and is teaching me to do the same! Thank goodness, God is not finished with me yet:)!!

Here are two new kid's commandments for today!

#2.: My eyes have not seen the world as yours have; please let me explore safely; don't restrict me unnecessarily.

#3.: Housework will always be there. I'm only little for such a short time-please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world, and do so willingly.


One of my favorite simple quotes I learned in college was, "People are more important than Things!" That is one thing I try to practice in my life. I am learning to drop whatever I am doing if Kendra needs me because I know she is only going to be this little for a short while!

2 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

I love #3 cause I remember one of the ladies at church telling me to remember that our children grow fast and we don't own tomorrow so ENJOY THEM. At a conference I spoke at I had a young mom come to me and ask how do you not get frustrated at the house getting a mess? I told her to imagine not having her children to mess it up...she stood there for a minute. Then said "I guess it is worth the mess, with a big smile!" I love you and am glad that you realize the important things in life are family.
Love,
Mom

7/11/2007 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

Chris is awesome!

7/11/2007 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home