Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pictures for Chris:)!



Chris was wondering why I didn't post any pics of the boys doing the fireworks, and I didn't remember even taking them:). Well, I found them on the other camera, and so I am posting them now. Better late than never, I guess.:) I only took a couple, but there is video of the show they put on that maybe we can post later.

Chris and Matt had so much fun giving us our own fireworks show at home. It was so nice just hanging out, and they had fun shooting them off too.

2 Comments:

Blogger cindy said...

THAT IS MY BOYS, I am sure Ben was there in spirit. He lit all of our fireworks too. What was the look on Matts face for, he only does that when he has done something wrong!

7/10/2007 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I don't even remember taking the pictures, so I have no idea what that face was for:)! LOL
I am sure they were up to something! They had fun:)!

7/10/2007 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home