Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our House!







Here are some shots of our great room (almost done)! I actually just found the berry garland at Hobby Lobby yesterday half off, so that is a cute little addition. This at least gives you all an idea of what we have done so far. The chandelier in the dining area is next to go. I really don't like that at all. I found one that goes perfectly at Home Depot once funds are available:)! I also snapped a quick picture of Kendra's bathroom. Needs to be painted still, but at least you can see her theme in there. And the screened in porch is such a nice thing to have too. We love having that!

Kendra's room is next to be finished (today hopefully) so I will have shots up of that next. Then, we have to finish painting our bedroom next.

So, Leah, I posted some even if it is all not done yet (just for you:))! More to come soon!!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

LOL, I love seeing it even if it is not finished!!!

I don't know if I ever posted it (I don't think I did) but we had almost the same exact lighting fixter that you do except bigger & more out of place and I was SO overly excited to get rid of that horrible thing. Yours looks nicer than mine because it is a little smaller, but I am sure what you are picking out will look SO much better. I am not a big fan of GOLD.

7/10/2007 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

That is funny! I think that light fixture is the standard cheap one that comes in all houses:). Yes, the gold is what I hate:)!

In time we can get the one I found. It is brown iron with shades that match our track lights in the kitchen. It will look so nice! But, for now, we will enjoy our gold one:)! lol

7/10/2007 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

Exactly ;)

7/10/2007 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

WOWOWOW you have made such beautiful changes and so fast!! It dosen't even look the same. I love all the colors and the open feeling you have. What a great job! You guys are so amazing how fast you get it done, must be nice to be young.
Love you lots,
Mom

7/10/2007 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home