Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, May 07, 2006

An Early Mother's Day!



Nana and Papa are on their way to France soon, so they will miss the official Mother's Day. So we celebrated today, and had so much fun. We had Lieu's Chinese Food, and Kendra had Turkey and Sweet Potatoes. She had her own little Thanksgiving a little late, but oh, did she enjoy it. She didn't have any at Thanksgiving so we let her celebrate today too by eating that instead of Chinese.
She is funny though lately because she thinks she needs to eat everything that mommy is eating. The other night I had Pasta, and then Mexican, and she enjoyed both. She loves to eat (just like her daddy :))!
She is still taking more and more steps each day, and is now into climbing everything she can. What a riot she is, and what a joy she is to all of our lives.
So, we had a memorable Mother's Day today, and hey, I get one next week too, how special for my first one. Being a mom is definitely the best thing! I thank the Lord daily for such an opportunity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! I love the pic with your folks! They look great. Kendra is so cute. Love ya, Momma Jo-g

5/08/2006 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey Alyssa! I think I linked to your blog through the Hairgrove's, and I loved seeing the pic of your family, especially Kendra! She's so adorable. I love being a mom too, although Luke is an early achiever and has been in the "terrible two's" for a while now, though he won't be 2 until July. :) Even though he's as mischevious as Dennis the Menace, he's a sweetie and such a blessing to me.

Blessings,

Katie (Patz!) Bruno

5/08/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is getting smaller and smaller! I was on Josh and Annie Hill's site, which took me to Sherry (Syroteuk) Cole's sight, and somehow, I ended up HERE! Your little girl is soooooo adorable and your parents' pride is nearly jumping off the screen! Tell them I said howdy - - - - let's keep in touch!!!! Brenda Strohbehn

5/08/2006 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home