Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

She Did It!!!!!!!


Well, our first day of Potty Training didn't go so badly...Praise God! Thank you to all of you who cheered me on today, and prayed for us too. No, the day is not done yet, but she has already done so well. She officially went both pee pees and poo poos today on the potty! Yea! She even understands enough now to tell me when she has to go. I was so excited after she went poo poo that I think I scared her:)! She wanted the door shut until she was done which I thought was so cute too.
She got 4 M&Ms after her poo poos, and two stickers on her chart. WOW!

What a day! Oh, she even woke up from her nap dry. I was so surprised at that. The book I read to help me in training her is called Potty Wise for all you moms who want to know what method we are using.:) It has worked well so far. She has a cup full of M&Ms in clear sight. Notice the picture I included of them as well as her enjoying eating them after her big poo poo! What a big girl!!! Mommy is so proud of you, Kendra Grace.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leah Wentzel said...

I am glad you emailed me, I did want to know how things went. What a great first day! That is exciting. She will be potty trained before you know it :)

7/25/2007 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

The blogger wouldn't let me upload any more photos. It says I have reached my limit:). I may need to start another blog if I can't get it figured out.
So, no more pictures for now:).

Thanks for the encouragement today, Leah! I appreciate it!

7/25/2007 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

I think that Kendra is ready to potty train. She knows what she is doing. You are doing a great job! I miss her so much, the grand kids would have so much fun together now. I can't wait till that happens.
Love you lots,
Mom

7/25/2007 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger Vicki Aeschliman said...

I sure don't miss those potty training days. Mom said I would be trained befor they would be meaning I wouldn't forget to put them on the pot. Manda and Lindsey liked sweet tarts. 1 for pee and 2 for poop.

7/25/2007 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger cindy said...

Thank you for such a fun beginning to our trip to SC we loved being with you all. Kendra is just so amazing. We loved playing in bed with her and hearing her call us. And the fountian was a great time. Thanks again. We miss you all so much.

Love you all , mom

7/25/2007 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

yeah for Kendra! Keep it up, Alyssa! I took 3 solid days of focusing on the twins and they pretty much had it :) great job.

8/31/2007 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home