Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stride Rite Stress!!



Chris and I are definitely learning a lot about baby everything! Who knew baby shoes could cost $30+ dollars!!! I thought it was so crazy, but both of our moms told us how great Stride Rite shoes were, and they were worth it. Especially for new walkers. So we did it, yes, we bought Kendra $30 Stride Rite shoes (okay, I had a $5 off coupon)!
My stress with these adorable little shoes is that the stitching has come out, and the $30 shoes that were supposed to be SO AWESOME, are not so awesome anymore. So, I was told by all to take them back to exchange them. But, oh, it couldn't be that simple! To put it in a nutshell, I had to call corporate offices, and they even took a while to convince to do anything about it, but finally she told me I could mail them to the Inspections Department, and they will (supposedly) mail me a new pair back. We shall see. So, I am putting this in our blog so everyone knows to NOT BUY THESE SHOES!!! Unless your child is cool, calm, and collected (which ours is not)! I have a feeling I am in for buying A LOT of shoes for our little rugrat :)! She is SO ACTIVE, and really wears her shoes, I guess!!! For all of you in the Greenville, SC area, this is the location of the Stride Rite that was NO HELP to us at all here at the Haywood Mall. I just had to let everyone know so you don't have this same problem, and yes, I don't want to give this manager any more business. I know, I am terrible! JK It makes me feel better to just be done with it that is for sure!! I think we will stick to Target brand shoes from now on :)! What a memory this has been, and now I can laugh about it.
STRIDE RITE #1407HAYWOOD MALL SPACE 1B13700 HAYWOOD ROADGREENVILLE, SC 29607Phone: 864-288-6653

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stick to the good old Chuck Taylors, and you're sure to not have any problem :)!
Love you guys,
Aunt Caryl

5/11/2006 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for he tip! I 've heard that about Stride Rite too! Sorry you had to go through all that. I am sure it was a huge hassle!

5/12/2006 09:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home