Wentzel Weekly



Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker



Count Down to Myrtle Beach!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to Kendra! She's ONE!







Yes, it is so hard to believe it, but Kendra is one! We had such an awesome first birthday party for her yesterday, on June 25th. I will definitely post some pictures of her with her cake and presents once I develop them. Yes, I chose to shoot with film for her party!
But, for now here are some new pictures of her just taken today.
We love you all!
Chris, Alyssa, & Kendra Grace

3 Comments:

Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

So adorable!
Happy Birthday Kendra!

6/27/2006 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger carissa said...

aaah! I just love her hair-bows! My girls wear bows all the time and my sister (16) thinks I go over-board sometimes. NO WAY! They're too adorable with them in their hair :) Great to hear from you Lyss.

6/29/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures ;-)

6/29/2006 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home